01. 2 cups of orange juice ¼ cup of sugar
02. 3 tsp. Gelatine 3 dsp. Water
03. Orange segments of 2 oranges
01. Mix orange juice with sugar and keep it in a stainless steel vessel. Boil after in a bigger vessel. Keep the vessel with the juice inside the boiling water and heat the juice.
02. Soak the gelatine in 3 dsp. Of water. Dissolve it by keeping it over boiling water Mix the melted gelatine with the orange juice Again keep the orange juice vessel in the boiling water and stir it continuously . When it becomes hot take the orange juice vessel out of the boiling water.
03. Whisk the orange juice with an egg beater till it becomes frothy . Put the skinned separated segments of the orange into the frothy orange juice mixture when it becomes cold. Mix well.
04. Pour this mixture into a pudding dish Keep it in the fridge to set. When it is set turn it up side down on a serving dish.
05. Serve it with cold custard cream or some light cream.